Effective Saturday July 14, 2012 Rocky Mountain Raceways will begin allowing minors of all ages into the Oval Restricted Pit Area for the remainder of the season.
You will not be allowed to sign up your minor child the day of an event. All waivers must be completed in the main office during normal business hours Tuesday-Friday.
1. Both BIRTH parents must sign the yearly track waiver
2. Birth Certificate on file at the track
3. Parent’s Government ID on file
4. The minor must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the restricted area
5. The minor must wear his/her Minor Card at all times while in the restricted area
This process must be renewed every year.
Youth Restricted Area Pricing:
$5 – Ages 4 and Under
$15 – Ages 5-13
$30 – Ages 14 and Above (ASA Members)
$38 – Ages 14 and Above (Non ASA Members)
NOTE: Minors ages 14-15 that will be participating in the event as a driver will still be required to complete an interview with the General Manager and the Oval Track Manager prior to the event.
If you have any questions, please contact Danica Stewart at email@example.com or by phone at 801-252-9557 Ext. 102.